Carl Hardwick is the CEO of OPEX Fitness. He has spent his whole life in athletics, including collegiate football. He is a military veteran, and has opened multiple OPEX gyms. Now Carl heads to the OPEX team based out of Scottsdale, Arizona.
Today we get into…
• Advantages of Individual Design Coaching
• Effective Coaching for Competitive & Recreational Athletes
• Getting out of the Way as a Coach to Allow Clients to Succeed
• Using Reactive Periodization based on Athlete Feedback
• Carl’s Advice for Young Professionals in the Fitness Space
I want to hear from you.
Do you have a fitness question you want me to answer?
Episode #041 (airing on July 13) I will be doing a Q&A with listeners like you.
If you want to be featured on the show, simply visit this page to record your question.
Then I’ll answer it on in the show. It’s as simple as that!
Informative rants on the Sport of Fitness.
No fluff, No BS. Just practical ways to help you improve your fitness.