Justin Cotler is the owner of CrossFit Dynamix in Queens, New York, which has been thriving for a decade now. He was the head coach of the GRID team the DC Brawlers, leading them to two championships and receiving NPGL coach of the year.
Justin is currently the USAFF (United States Functional Fitness) National Team Head Coach.
In 2020, Justin and his family moved to Las Vegas where he started Underdogs Athletics.
Justin’s coaching roster includes Kari Pearce, Bethany Shadburn, Danielle Brandon, Tola Morakinyo and Matt Dlugos.
Together those athletes won 4 out of 10 of the 2020 Quarterfinals events in North America.
Instagram: @justincotler & @underdogsathletics
• The benefits and potential difficulties of running a camp of athlete athletes
• Justin’s coaching philosophy, building trust with his athletes, and having tough conversations
• Dealing with burnout with athletes
• Navigating the logistics of individualized sessions while still having friendly competition to have the athletes push each other
• And what else he has brewing in the future in Vegas with the Underdogs crew
I want to hear from you.
Do you have a fitness question you want me to answer?
Episode #041 (airing on July 13) I will be doing a Q&A with listeners like you.
If you want to be featured on the show, simply visit this page to record your question.
Then I’ll answer it on in the show. It’s as simple as that!
Informative rants on the Sport of Fitness.
No fluff, No BS. Just practical ways to help you improve your fitness.