Bryan St. Andrews is the owner of State College Strength & Conditioning & OPEX State College. He has a Kinesiology Degree, and has his CSCS, CrossFit Level 3, and OPEX CCP.
Bryan has coached athletes to compete at the highest level, including the IF3 & CrossFit Games.
• What the assessment process should look like for CrossFit Competitors vs. GPP (general fitness) Athletes
• How athletes need to embrace the process and stop wanting instant gratification
• How coaches need to know their history of the sport of fitness to best coach their athletes
• How coaching hopping is ruining your progress
• How to find a coach who is the right fit for you
Informative rants on the Sport of Fitness.
No fluff, No BS. Just practical ways to help you improve your fitness.