Hi, I’m Ben. I founded Zoar Fitness, and I coach athletes to reach their potential in the Sport of Fitness.
For the price of your daily Starbucks you can hire a coach that can help propel you to reach your fitness goals.
There’s a reason I got my nickname as the Sherlock Holmes of Functional Fitness. I’ve helped dozen of athletes discover their true potential. Will you be next?
Perks of being a ZOAR Fitness Athlete
- Get a free ZOAR T-Shirt when you sign up. Consider it a “Welcome to the Team.”
- Access to all downloadable paid content for FREE. All programs, eBooks, etc.
- Having “eyes” on you. Send videos to your coach for technique analysis.
- Daily programming, updated weekly, delivered to you & designed for you.
- On-boarding process, which includes:
- FaceTime call with your coach (me) to cover your individual needs
- Goal setting & long-term athletic development
- Analysis of your individual strengths and weaknesses
- Overview of your exercise / movement history
- Injury & movement assessment
- Energy Systems & Strength Battery of Tests
- Nutrition, Sleep and other important Habits
- Semi-Annual Performance Evaluations, which pose as opportunities for a “deeper dive” and long-form communication.
Give me a shot as your coach for a month. I’m so confident your expectations will be surpassed, there absolutely zero commitment.
Ready to become a ZOAR Fitness Athlete? Contact me here.
My Mission with ZOAR Fitness
…is to provide you guidance for Functional Fitness movements to improve your capacity.
I started Zoar Fitness as a way to create a window for others to see into my mind. I eat, sleep and breathe fitness. In the words of Graham Duncan,
“Everyone’s genius is right next to their dysfunction.” For me, training for Functional Fitness is a script that never stops running in my mind. I noticed early on that the way I think about movement and training is different from other people.
I find purpose in sharing my wealth of knowledge with athletes and coaches to elevate the level of movement in our community. I love fitness, developing new skills and seeing people I care about succeed.
So really it’s a simple model:
When I know someone is struggling with a particular movement, I’ll create a detailed breakdown of it and add it to the Movements Page.
When I have concepts that apply to Functional Fitness running around my head, I share them on our Articles Page.
When I learn things from a great person, I share about him or her on the Mentors Page.
I’m Here to Help You.
No seriously. If you ever want advice, have a question about our programming, or want one-on-one coaching I’ll be here for you.
Simply shoot me an email at [email protected] or fill out the form above and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.